- Could these grain-sized computers using blockchain networks thwart counterfeiters?
Within five years, IBM researchers hope to deploy granular microcomputers that, in conjunction with a blockchain electronic ledger, could be used to verify and track goods all over the world.IBM has created a microcomputer technology called cryptogra…
- 2 days ago 20 Mar 18, 5:39pm -
- Is wireless charging bad for your smartphone?
With Apple finally bringing native wireless charging to its iPhone lineup, the technology will become far more widely adopted, both among consumers and within corporations.Apple chose to use the Qi specification, which uses inductive charging techno…
- 6 days ago 16 Mar 18, 8:43pm -
- 12 wireless chargers for Apple's new iPhone X
From wired to wireless chargingImage by AppleThe iPhone X is finally here, and among its many attributes, such as Face ID technology, it supports native wireless charging – just as the iPhone 8 line does.To read this article in full, please click h…
- 37 days ago 13 Feb 18, 9:38pm -
- Why we’re getting self-driving delivery before self-driving Ubers
- 47 days ago 3 Feb 18, 10:00am -
- Meet 'Sawtooth,' a new modular platform for building enterprise blockchains
The Linux Foundation's open-source blockchain collaborative, Hyperledger, has unveiled Sawtooth 1.0, a modular framework for building, deploying and running business blockchains.Blockchain proof-of-concept pilots based on Sawtooth 1.0 have already be…
- 51 days ago 30 Jan 18, 1:01pm -