- !Fintech Revolut Britain's first digital bank to break even
LONDON (Reuters) - Financial technology firm Revolut has become the first of a new breed of digital banks in Britain to break even on a monthly basis after a swelling user base and a suite of new products helped it bolster revenues in December.
- 33 mins ago 26 Feb 18, 1:15am -
- !Few phone makers will survive industry's brutal economics: Huawei
BARCELONA (Reuters) - The smartphone industry is bound to consolidate as the heavy investments required to remain competitive mean that, in the long-run, only a handful of firms can make money, the consumer chief of China's Huawei Technologies [HWT.U…
- 36 mins ago 26 Feb 18, 1:12am -
- !Samsung launches Galaxy S9 with focus on social media
BARCELONA/SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd unveiled its flagship Galaxy S9 smartphone on Sunday with an emphasis on visual applications for social media, hoping to attract tech savvy young consumers to weather a market slowdown.
- 5 hours ago 25 Feb 18, 9:02pm -
- !Nokia CEO sees big 5G rollouts nearly a year ahead of schedule
BARCELONA/HELSINKI (Reuters) - Major telecom operators are accelerating their timelines for adopting next-generation 5G networks by up to a year, boosting Nokia's confidence of an uplift for its own business later in 2018, Chief Executive Rajeev Suri…
- 7 hours ago 25 Feb 18, 6:24pm -
- !Nokia phones look to the future, and to the past
BARCELONA/HELSINKI (Reuters) - Seeking to capitalise on their comeback over the past year, the makers of Nokia phones are expanding to include a premium Android smartphone, their first, and a remake of one of its biggest hits of the 1990s, the 8110 "…
- 8 hours ago 25 Feb 18, 5:50pm -