- !China Citic, Baidu launch direct bank in fintech push
BEIJING (Reuters) - China Citic Bank Corp and search engine giant Baidu Inc launched on Saturday a direct banking joint venture, dubbed AiBank, to capitalize on China's rapidly growing fintech sector.
- 26 mins ago 18 Nov 17, 4:13am -
- !Verizon close to announcing digital streaming deal with NFL: Bloomberg
(Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc, no. 1 U.S. wireless carrier, is close to a new deal with the National Football League for digital streaming rights, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
- 3 hours ago 18 Nov 17, 1:30am -
- !Brazil speaker wants city rules for Uber, other car-hailing apps
BRASILIA (Reuters) - The head of Brazil's lower house of Congress said on Friday he hopes that the chamber will approve the Senate version of a bill regulating ride-hailing apps such as Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL].
- 6 hours ago 17 Nov 17, 11:00pm -
- !Tesla's unfettered ambition will drain finances: analysts
(Reuters) - Tesla Inc may have to ask creditors and shareholders for more capital to fund development of an electric semi truck, a new roadster and accelerated production of a high-volume electric sedan, analysts said on Friday.
- 6 hours ago 17 Nov 17, 10:18pm -
- !Canadian grocery chain Loblaw says has ordered 25 Tesla electric trucks
TORONTO (Reuters) - Canadian grocery chain Loblaw Cos has placed an order for 25 of Tesla Inc's new electric heavy duty trucks, a Loblaw spokeswoman said in a statement sent by email.
- 8 hours ago 17 Nov 17, 8:30pm -