- !Japan watchdog orders improvements at cryptocurrency exchanges
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's financial regulator said on Friday it has ordered cryptocurrency exchanges including bitFlyer, Inc., one of the country's biggest, to make improvements to lax measures on money laundering.
- 1 hour ago 22 Jun 18, 7:50am -
- !Uber driver was streaming Hulu show just before self-driving car crash: police report
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Police in Tempe, Arizona said evidence showed the "safety" driver behind the wheel of a self-driving Uber was distracted and streaming a television show on her phone right up until about the time of a fatal accident in March…
- 2 hours ago 22 Jun 18, 6:52am -
- !Taiwan's Foxconn calls Sino-U.S. trade spat a 'tech war'
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Foxconn, the world's largest electronics contract manufacturer, on Friday said the U.S. and Chinese governments are engaged in a technology war, not a trade war, describing the spat as the biggest challenge the Taiwanese company is…
- 3 hours ago 22 Jun 18, 5:35am -
- !Exclusive: Tesla to close a dozen solar facilities in nine states - documents
LOS ANGELES/SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Electric car maker Tesla Inc's move last week to cut 9 percent of its workforce will sharply downsize the residential solar business it bought two years ago in a controversial $2.6 billion deal, according to thre…
- 8 hours ago 22 Jun 18, 1:12am -
- !YouTube pushes memberships, merchandise as alternatives to ads
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - YouTube said on Thursday that video uploaders with more than 100,000 followers could start paid fan clubs on the service, one of several new features aimed at helping itself and its users diversify revenue after a turbulent…
- 9 hours ago 21 Jun 18, 11:52pm -