- !Facebook to appeal German order on WhatsApp data
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Facebook said it would appeal against an order by a German privacy regulator on Tuesday to stop collecting and storing data of German users of its messaging app WhatsApp and to delete all data that has already been forwarded to…
- 45 mins ago 27 Sep 16, 2:45pm -
- !Samsung recovers around 60 percent of recalled Note 7s in South Korea, U.S., Europe
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co said on Tuesday it has got back around 60 percent of recalled Galaxy Note 7 smartphones sold in South Korea, the United States and Europe, suggesting it is making progress in its attempts to recover from the…
- 50 mins ago 27 Sep 16, 2:40pm -
- !Uber launches global assault on food delivery market
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Uber is making an aggressive drive into meal delivery, backed by a wave of staff recruitment, with the U.S. tech heavyweight gearing up to enter at least 22 new countries and take on local rivals.
- 52 mins ago 27 Sep 16, 2:38pm -
- !Microsoft and BAML team up on blockchain-based trade finance project
LONDON (Reuters) - Microsoft and Bank of America Merrill Lynch have joined forces on a project to use blockchain technology to make trade finance transactions faster, cheaper, safer and more transparent, the companies said on Tuesday.
- 5 hours ago 27 Sep 16, 10:54am -
- !German carmakers and technology firms form 5G telecoms association
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German car makers Audi, BMW and Daimler on Tuesday launched an alliance with mobile telecoms network equipment firms Ericsson , Huawei [HWT.UL], Intel , Nokia and Qualcomm to accelerate development of the infrastructure need…
- 5 hours ago 27 Sep 16, 10:50am -