- !Uber, Careem suspend services in UAE capital
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Ride-hailing companies Uber [UBER.UL] and Careem have suspended services in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, since Saturday and do not know when they can resume operations, they said on Sunday.
- 2 hours ago 28 Aug 16, 6:57pm -
- Iran detects malware in petrochemical plants, says not linked to recent fires
DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran has detected and removed malicious software from two of its petrochemical complexes, a senior military official said on Saturday, after announcing last week it was investigating whether recent petrochemical fires were caused by…
- 1 day ago 27 Aug 16, 12:46pm -
- St. Jude says report by short sellers 'false and misleading'
(Reuters) - Medical device manufacturer St. Jude Medical Inc said on Friday a report by short-selling firm Muddy Waters and a cyber-security researcher alleging its heart devices were riddled with bugs was "false and misleading."
- 2 days ago 26 Aug 16, 10:44pm -
- Facebook changes 'Trending' feature to rely less on human editors
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc changed its popular "Trending" feature, which shows users the most-talked about topics of the day, to make it more automated and further eliminate the potential for human bias, the company wrote in a blog post…
- 2 days ago 26 Aug 16, 10:34pm -
- UK regulator to monitor WhatsApp's data sharing with Facebook
- 2 days ago 26 Aug 16, 5:58pm -