- !China's ride-hailing firm Didi wants to develop 'purpose-built' cars with automakers
BEIJING/DETROIT (Reuters) - Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing is exploring ways of collaborating with established automakers and parts suppliers to jointly develop cars purpose-built for its services, the company said on Tuesday.
- 1 hour ago 24 Apr 18, 2:53am -
- !Car of the future: Electrified and autonomous, but what will it look like?
BEIJING (Reuters) - An autonomous driving electric vehicle may not take to the sky any time soon but could one day start to look a bit like The Jetsons’ flying car - a glass bubble without the long hood that is a signature feature of today's gasol…
- 3 hours ago 24 Apr 18, 1:05am -
- !Ad sales surge at Google parent Alphabet, but so do costs
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Strong growth in ad sales on Google search and YouTube were not enough to offset a surge in costs at parent Alphabet Inc that shrank the first-quarter operating margin, leaving shares flat after hours on Monday.
- 4 hours ago 24 Apr 18, 12:35am -
- !Flying taxi start-up hires designer behind modern Mini, Fiat 500
LONDON (Reuters) - Lilium, a German start-up with Silicon Valley-scale ambitions to put electric "flying taxis" in the air next decade, has hired Frank Stephenson, the designer behind iconic car brands including the modern Mini, Fiat 500 and McLaren…
- 5 hours ago 23 Apr 18, 11:10pm -
- !Facebook says it is taking down more material about ISIS, al-Qaeda
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc said on Monday that it removed or put a warning label on 1.9 million pieces of extremist content related to ISIS or al-Qaeda in the first three months of the year, or about double the amount from the previous qu…
- 8 hours ago 23 Apr 18, 8:22pm -