- !Nokia CEO sees big 5G rollouts nearly a year ahead of schedule
BARCELONA/HELSINKI (Reuters) - Telecom operators are accelerating their timelines for the roll-out of next-generation 5G networks, lifting Nokia's confidence of an uplift for its business this year, Chief Executive Rajeev Suri said on Sunday.
- 1 hour ago 25 Feb 18, 4:03pm -
- !Telefonica launches 'Aura' voice assistant in six countries
BARCELONA (Reuters) - Spanish mobile operator Telefonica on Sunday launched a voice-activated assistant, called 'Aura', in six countries, using artificial intelligence to interact with its customers.
- 2 hours ago 25 Feb 18, 3:02pm -
- !U.S. Supreme Court weighs Microsoft overseas data fight
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A major privacy rights fight between Microsoft Corp and the Justice Department reaches the Supreme Court this week, with the justices considering whether U.S. law allows prosecutors to compel technology companies to hand over d…
- 4 hours ago 25 Feb 18, 1:14pm -
- !Major firms learning to adapt in fight against start-ups: IBM
BARCELONA (Reuters) - Major corporations are learning to defend against start-ups that threaten their business models, hitting back by adopting the disruptors' playbook, according to a survey of top executives by computer services firm IBM.
- 4 hours ago 25 Feb 18, 1:10pm -
- !Cisco says most network gear needed for 5G is ready now and can cut costs
BARCELONA (Reuters) - Cisco Systems said on Sunday it aims to disrupt the wireless radio access market led by Huawei , Ericsson and Nokia by backing challengers who make more flexible software versions of traditional mobile gear.
- 6 hours ago 25 Feb 18, 11:04am -